2007-01-19

Daily driver


I bought the car in mid 90's and it served as our only car. I spotted it in a small car shop near Tampere and bought it believing the total less than 100000km according to the service manual. I still do but it really does not matter it is still in excellent shape and never needed any welding.

The engine has changed to hipo 1300cc :) at some phase. Otherwise it is original - just nicely patinated.

For some reason on spring 2006 I started to think of some chages to it. You know customizing. On a business trip to California I bought a pair of CB drop spindles from www.JBugs.com and it was a start for something no one knows where it is going to end.

Anyway, I'm more of a bolt-on builder since I accept my limited skills...

In this blog I try to publish those little things I do in the garage and maybe someone finds it interesting and/or helpfull. Propably not :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home